Book Your Stay at Grenitote Pod
Pod in Progress
Late this summer we had the much anticipated delivery of our locally made pod. This is a cosy pod with a kitchenette, dining area, shower and toilet, TV and free Wi-Fi. It has a double bed to sleep 2 with a sofa bed to sleep an additional 2.
Stepping out of the front door opens up a view onto the nearby shoreline and sea. You are in walking distance of one of the most beautiful coastal scenes Uist has to offer with the ever changing tidal beach at Grenitote and the vast Atlantic Beach, as we call it, stretching out in all its magnificence behind sand dunes of a height that takes your breath away.
We will be spending this winter making the pod a very cosy place and we will be open to visitors from mid-March 2023. It will be a joy to welcome you to our pod for a relaxing stay – to book please search availability in the calendar below!
If you want to add a little creativity to your time in Uist, why not pencil yourself in for a bespoke bookbinding workshop in my studio to learn a little of what bookbinding has to offer.
These are bespoke 1-to-1 or 1-to-2 workshops which are tailored to what you have in mind. Whether you want to spend half a day or a full day making your very own book or whether you want to go into more depth during a project workshop over several days – the choice is yours.
- accommodation sleeps 4
- size: 18sqm
- beds: one double bed and a double sofa bed
- All bedding and towels are included as well as electricity
- Bedding and Towels
Check In and Out:
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 10am
- low season £70
- high season £90
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Full payment is due at checkout during booking or via bacs after booking via email. Should cancellation be necessary, this can be done until 2 weeks before the arrival date with a full refund available. Bookings that are cancelled within 2 weeks of the arrival date will be refunded only if the pod can be re-let for the days of the booking.
- Check in time is 4pm on day of arrival, or by previous arrangement. Check out time is 10am on day of departure.
- No smoking is allowed inside the Pod.
- No dogs allowed unless by prior arrangement
Select the dates for your booking
If you intend to book a workshop and accommodation bundle, please get in touch here and I will make sure to book matching accommodation and workshop dates for you.